- Guadalajara, México / Remote
- Position UX Designer
- Published 1 year ago
As a UX Designer at Zigatta, you will help transform our client's experience, you must be able to create satisfying, intuitive, and compelling experiences for product users, drawing on results from user research and workflow analysis.
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explain design decisions.
- Creating personas, wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows.
- Creating product prototypes.
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Assisting with content development.
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis.
- Creating stunning HIFI designs.
- Setting up design systems and style guides.
- Must have a solid understanding of high-fidelity graphic design and web technologies.
- A good grasp of design programs and tools such as Figma and/or Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Must have the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and a willingness to keep their skills and industry knowledge current.
- Must be self-directed but also collaborative.
- They must possess superb communication, time-management, and process-management skills.
- Keen problem-solving and organizational abilities are necessary among other soft skills.
- Creativity, passion, and attention to detail are also keys to success in this field.
Bachelor's degree in visual design, communications, computer science or psychology or equivalent work experience.
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Zigatta.