Test Automation Engineer
- Guadalajara, México / Remote
- Position 21-00177
- Published 4 weeks ago
As a Test Automation Engineer, you'll be part of our Digital Solutions team. You'll get to:
- Write test plans, test cases, and provide suggestions in improving the QA processes.
- Implement test automation leveraging test automation frameworks and reporting while driving processes to reduce manual test coverage.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Work with product and development teams to design and implement test strategies to deliver quality consumer software products.
- Define quality metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the software.
- Help tackle cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to the engineering teams.
- 5+ years of professional quality assurance and testing experience.
- Hands-on experience with test planning, test designing, and execution, performance, and stress testing, implementing high-quality test automation of both client and server systems.
- Experience designing and developing automation test frameworks and tools in Java, Python, Selenium, Ruby, Appium, Cucumber, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks using Postman and Swagger.
- Experience with Mobile automation testing.
- Experience with source control/configuration management tools (e.g. Git, SourceTree).
- Experience building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent combination of technical education and experience.
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Zigatta.