- Guadalajara, México / Remote
- Position 21-00083
- Published 2 months ago
Come join Zigatta as a Technical Recruiter and apply your exceptional recruiting skills as part of Zigatta's growing team and begin providing solutions to our client's needs.
Zigatta's primary focus is to connect its clients with exceptional technology talent and curate customized digital, technology, and staffing solutions enabling client goal obtainment and initiate impactful growth.
As a Technical Recruiter at Zigatta, your responsibilities will include sourcing, screening, and providing qualified candidates for various US-based technical roles. As such you will also network online and offline with potential pipeline candidates and industry communities to promote the Zigatta brand, reduce our time-to-hire, and ensure we live up to our commitment to attracting and hiring only the best talent.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter (minimum 3 years)
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Google Hangouts, MS Teams, Zoom, codeshare.io, etc.)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (Job Diva) and/or other resume databases and Applicant Tracking tools
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter projects, social media recruiting, and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Plus- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation along with Visa process knowledge
- Prior experience in recruiting for US-based company and/or clients
- Write and post technical job descriptions.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, and Github.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants' technical abilities and communication skills.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, code challenges, and behavioral questions).
- Collaborate with Account Executives on customer needs and unique qualifications for each technical position.
- Collaborate with Zigatta management to determine strategic recruiting needs.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Participate in tech conferences, OEM community/industry groups, and meetups to network with IT professionals.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Zigatta.