Strategist Marketing Digital
- Guadalajara, México / Remote
- Published 4 weeks ago
The primary function of this role is to support the Data-Driven Marketing Team. Delivering excellent plan stewardship by interacting with analytic, creative, and other marketing team members. Be willing to assume challenges and increased responsibility, be resourceful and a problem solver, as well as keeping an eye out for ways to improve workflows/increase efficiency, etc. We look for someone with a strong desire to grow within the job and learn more about key initiatives and businesses.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communication is preferred.
Conversational level English.
Have excellent communication skills.
2+ years of experience in marketing.
Excellent project managerial skills are required.
Strategic thinking: Frame a problem and the ways to find a solution; Define and prioritize key initiatives.
Ensure excellence in the execution of media planning for clients and align it with the corporate strategy.
Support the media strategy to exploring new formats, platforms, and segmentation to reach the target in a disruptive way to guarantee media KPIs.
Partner with internal teams to leverage data to identify audience segments.
Bring innovative ideas to campaign strategies.
Experience in managing multiple projects at a fast pace and high volume.
Weekly review of the progress of results vs. the projected performance.
Audit campaigns that the SEM specialist activates.
Analyze and propose new strategies to add more value to the customer at different levels of the funnel.
Participate in the strategic meetings of the projects to prevent and resolve red flags.
• When I make a mistake, I embrace it and take full responsibility
• Focus my attention on solutions, not blaming or justifications
• Put my team’s interest before mine and measure my success by my team’s success, not my personal achievement
• Think more about what I contribute and less on what I deserve
• Always keep up with my responsibilities with my team, clients, and providers, even if that means taking a financial hit
• My colleagues trust that I will do what I said I would do
• Think like an entrepreneur, not an employee
• Focus on results and take accountability for my team and the company’s success
• I love what I do, and I do it with passion
• Always be positive, self-motivated, and share the enthusiasm with my team
• See problems as exciting challenges and opportunities to grow
• Always be learning and sharing knowledge with colleagues
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Zigatta.