Sr. Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Guadalajara, México / Remote
- Position 21-00137
- Published 10 months ago
Zigatta it takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better. Sound like you?
As a DevOps Engineer, you'll get to:
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system.
- Ensure availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems.
- Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Pre-production acceptance testing for quality assurance.
- Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions.
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform.
- Designing, maintenance, and management of tools for automation of different operational processes.
- Work in a collaborative, agile development setting incorporating elements of Scrum and Kanban
- Ability to potentially mix in other new and emerging technologies as appropriate.
- Extensive experience with AWS: Cloudformation, Lambda, Aurora, SNS, SQS, AWS IoT, dynamodb
- Linux Fundamentals And Scripting
- Source Code Management (Git, bitbucket)
- Configuration Management (Cloudformation, serverless framework
- CI/CD (AWS code pipelines)
- Monitoring (CloudWatch)
- Node.js (not required but preferred)
- BS in Computer Science; MS in Computer Science provided additional weight but not required
- 5+ years of software development experience, with a focus on mobile development
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment in general.
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Zigatta.