Software Development Engineer in Test
- Guadalajara, México / Remote
- Position 21-00148
- Published 10 months ago
- Delivering Quality Engineering services (Code quality, Testing Services, Performance Engineering, Testing, and Environment automation, Development Collaboration, Continuous Integration) .
- Experienced in BDD/TDD practices, code review and analysis techniques, and open source agile testing frameworks.
- You will work within development teams to build automated testing within the context of each sprint/delivery
- Perform ad hoc / exploratory testing methodically to ensure the system is working as expected by end-user
- Comprehend user stories to understand task items per story in the context of all levels of testing (unit, functional, integration, and regression)
- Track testing progress and defects via JIRA • Participate in the process to continually enhance best practices for quality assurance
- Strong Java coding experience.
- Use of JUnit/Jbehave or Cucumber frameworks.
- Experience in Testing Web services and Web UI.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover).
- Passionate about code quality and coding best practices.
- Good knowledge of Linux / Unix.
- Sound knowledge of Java, Spring, JUnit, Eclipse IDE, Rest Assured, Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks, Databases, APIs (REST/SOAP), Continuous Delivery concepts and tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with exposure to quality engineering processes.
- Experience with Contract Testing using Pact.IO or Spring Contract is the icing on the cake.
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Zigatta.