Senior Data Scientist
- Guadalajara, México / Remote
- Position 21-00092
- Published 2 months ago
At Zigatta We're looking for a Senior Data Scientist capable of using machine learning and statistical techniques to create state-of-the-art solutions for non-trivial, and arguably, unsolved problems. If you are results-driven, interested in how to apply advanced machine learning techniques, would love to work with vehicle telemetry data and video, are deeply technical, highly innovative, and long for the opportunity to build solutions for challenging problems that directly impact the company's bottom-line, we want to talk to you.
- Use statistical and machine learning techniques to create scalable solutions for vehicle telemetry data and video analysis, and perform R&D to drive the discovery of new generation mobility products.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large-scale data analysis, model development, model validation, and model implementation.
- Drive adoption of best practices across organizations.
- Deliver production-ready code.
- Work with Product Owners to define the KPIs for machine learning projects.
- Stay abreast of developments in research methodology and changing technologies in the marketplace and proactively identify applications of these latest developments to improve existing methods.
- Prepare and present findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work within the constraints of time, budget, and resources capacities to align the global vision of this project.
- Develop and foster collaborative relationships with product, business, and engineering teams to effectively serve our customer needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of production experience working in Data Science or Software Engineering.
- 3+ years of production experience in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Signal Processing, and/or Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Solid production experience using Python (including NumPy) and SQL.
- Solid production experience using TensorFlow and/or PyTorch.
- Production experience with Apache Spark.
- Strong fundamentals in problem-solving, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Experience implementing Machine Learning pipelines in production environments.
- Hands-on experience with web APIs, containers, CI/CD, and testing.
- Experience from working in Agile Scrum environments.
- Experience implementing solutions in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud).
- Experience working with data science in automotive telematics data and video is a plus.
- Experience in edge computing is a plus.
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Zigatta.