Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Developer
- Guadalajara, México / Remote
- Position 21-00156
- Published 1 month ago
- 5+ years of experience in the IT industry.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C / Demandware.
- Minimum 5 years recent experience in web development.
- Minimum 3 years recent experience in eCommerce projects.
- Minimum 2 years of recent experience in the Demandware platform.
- Proficient in managing the administration of the platform using Business Manager.
- Participate in all development activities for implementing Salesforce Commerce Cloud including design, development, and testing.
- Implement development best practices for Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Exhibit a flexible and collaborative approach in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead technical meetings for design activities and provide IT and Business partner management with statuses on the delivery of eCommerce solutions.
- Ensure business requirements are met and technical integration is achieved for eCommerce solutions.
- Lead solution support and problem-solving activities for production incidents.
- Provide development support for existing Salesforce Commerce Cloud sites including functional enhancements, root cause analysis, and issue resolution
- Back-End focused Application engineers work more on business logic, real-time and back-office integrations, using platform technology and the OCAPI API's to manipulate data, integrate with external services such as Payment, Tax, Fraud, WMS, and OMS systems, and create jobs for processing data.
- MUST have experience with Salesforce B2C Commerce (Demandware/SFCC)
- Experience integrating 3rd party solutions with Salesforce B2C Commerce
- SOAP and Restful APIs.
- SFRA & OCAPI experience required
- Source control management and continuous integration (CI)
- Working knowledge of multiple eCommerce business concepts or capabilities: user experience design, content management, personalization, web analytics, SEO, payment processors, taxation services, fraud management, and order management systems
- Experience with Salesforce B2C Commerce platform architecture and design.
- Knowledge and expertise in scalable web-based application architectures and design.
- Experience in eCommerce operations and applying best practices.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to work under firm deadlines and within a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple concurrent projects and responsibilities.
- Ability to balance delivery speed with high-quality solution deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Current developer certification in Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C / Demandware.
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Zigatta.