Product Application Director, Consumer Engagement and Commerce
- Position 22-00134
- Published 9 months ago
Zigatta is a software staffing and development and design services company with operations in the U.S. and Mexico.
We're a passionate group of dreamers, doers, and change agents. This healthy obsession is why we challenge conventional thinking – always. At Zigatta we embrace change. We're a disruptive bunch that takes great pride in adding value by connecting clients with emerging technologies, and top talent and while constantly measuring results. Our passion is focused on providing client solutions, consulting, managed services, and talent specific to Software Engineering, Consumer Experiences, Online Commerce, and Marketing Technology. We are currently searching for someone to join our team as a Product Application Director of Consumer Engagement and Commerce within our Digital Transformation Technology Solutions Practice.
How will you impact the team?
- Customer Insight: Support innovative product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of client needs, helping the client see opportunities that they might not readily see.
- Product Application Delivery: Drive our clients' roadmaps through the ability to formulate data driven decisions that lead to identification and obtainment of client growth objectives. Lead and direct the e-commerce improvements, web development and site optimization to achieve improvements in conversion rates, AOV, site performance objectives, etc..
- Cross-Functional Business Growth: Manage and navigate a complex business environment to foster tight partnerships with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver results for our clients.
- Communication: Proactively communicate the roadmap plan and accomplishments with internal and external stakeholders, identifying risks and ensuring partnership alignment.
- Repeatability: Establish processes with the future in mind.
- Leadership: Responsible for empowering others to get better over time and drive product vision
- Project success: End-to-end product oversight including ideation, competitor/industry analysis, customer insights and expectations, timely execution, and team engagement.
- Direct-to-Consumer Experience Proficiency: expertise in leading definition of consumer experiences and implementing mobile digital engagement, online commerce, and product application strategies.
- Exceptional communicator with strong organizational skills
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience working with and leading dispersed cross-functional (remote) teams
- Proven experience in curating and delivering data driven and enterprise-scale digital, e-commerce, and direct-to-consumer project growth strategies
- Experience managing strategic and consultative client relationships
- Proven strategic thinker possessing the ability to understand the wider objectives of the client business and strategic goals and apply these to their product application roadmap
- Proven data-driven individual with the ability to derive insights from information and iteratively apply to the product application roadmap; ability to utilize the value and benefits of user data, traffic, purchasing patterns, etc. to improve client customer experience and site optimization
- No Status Quo Joe's or Jill's
- Strong leadership and managerial skills with appropriate experience; team player who drives transparency and isn't afraid to fail in order to learn
- BA/BS degree
- +4 years of experience in Product Application Management project leadership and prior experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, Product Director or like role within a corporate enterprise
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Zigatta.