NodeJs Backend Engineer
- Guadalajara, México / Remote
- Position 21-00138
- Published 2 days ago
• Work cross-functionally in an Agile/Scrum environment alongside Development and Product Management to deliver high-quality solutions
• Design and develop software in modern enterprise-class Web languages and development platforms, including cloud-based and containerized platforms
• Design and develop REST Services with AWS Lambda and API Gateway
• Design and develop IoT device integrations
• Creation/maintenance of the CI/CD solution using Amazon Code Pipeline
• Work in a collaborative, agile development setting incorporating elements of Scrum and Kanban
• Work on a team with product owners, UI/UX, development and test team members
• Participate in design and code reviews of both own code as well as that of others
• Maintain software quality and reliability by creating testing artifacts, unit tests, and providing the communication needed to ensure modified artifacts are continuously releasable
• Bring to life and support production-grade, scalable, high-quality software applications
• Ability to potentially mix in other new and emerging technologies as appropriate
• 3+ years of experience with AWS, including AWS Lambda, S3, Serverless / CloudFormation configuration, and API Gateway.
• Experience creating secure REST Services.
• Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object-oriented programming, and concurrent programming.
• Exhibit software design, coding, and testing best practices.
• Experience with static code analysis tools.
• Experience with unit testing frameworks.
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills with strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management ability.
• Organized and detail-oriented; able to effectively perform multiple/concurrent tasks within deadlines in a dynamic environment.
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment in general.
• BS in Computer Science; MS in Computer Science provided additional weight but not required.
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Zigatta.