Java Software Engineer
- Guadalajara, México / Remote
- Position 21-00033
- Published 2 months ago
As a Senior Java Engineer at Zigatta you will be part of a team that is designing and developing next generation FinTech solutions. Those on our team are among the most elite engineers in their field and work at a FANG level with global leaders in payment processing. A code challenge is required to be completed for all candidates as well as several rounds of interviews. If you meet the below requirements, want to work among those that are as good as you at what you do, and want to be a part of transforming the global payment industry look no further.
- 7+ years experience as a software engineer.
- 4+ years developing Java solutions
- 4+ years developing microservices architecture solutions
- Proven, real-world, microservices development expertise. Not just attended a class or worked on a POC. You must have successfully designed, built and launched (into Production) microservices.
- Proven expertise in Netflix OSS (Zuul, Eureka, Ribbon, Circuit Breaker, etc.)
- Gang of Four Design Patterns - You must know what patterns to use when, where, how, and why and must be able to articulate this in an interview setting
- Cloud expertise – Ideally Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF). However, Cloud Foundry, AWS, OpenStack, BlueMix, Google Cloud Platform, Client Predix, OpenShift, Azure, etc. will suffice also.
- Experience in Financial Technology is preferred but not required
- Individual must be a proactive self-starter that possess an analytical problem solving mindset - both theoretical and tactica.
- Java 8.x
- Spring Boot
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- One or all of the following: Netflix OSS, Zuul, Eureka, Ribbon, Circuit Breaker
- Gang of Four Design Patterns – Factory, Singleton, Façade, etc.
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Zigatta.