IT Support Specialist
- Guadalajara, México / Remote
- Position 22-00047
- Published 9 months ago
As an IT Support Specialist at Zigatta, you will help monitor and maintain our organization's cloud accounts and toolkit accounts. You will provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software to our co-workers. You will manage the access control of all our applications and internal systems. You will be responsible for guaranteeing the security and privacy of our and our client's information. Acting as the first point of contact for the troubleshooting of service requests related to hardware configuration, software, application, and network problems among others.
- Tracking and retaining ownership of Incidents and service requests to ensure that service levels are met and call resolution is achieved within the shortest time span possible.
- Contributing to the setting up of operating procedures with other service teams to ensure that remote support is carried out by Internal IT in an effective manner while maintaining efficiency.
- Contributing to the articulation, maintenance, and enforcement of Internal IT procedures and knowledge sharing across units via online tools.
- Taking ownership of the system and service monitoring focusing on implementation and continuous improvement.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with other teams and the business.
- Ensure and guarantee the protection of the organization's data.
- Provide maintenance to company-owned IT equipment.
- Document procedures, guidelines, and projects where you are participating.
- Participate in the design and implementation of IT processes, tools, and methodologies to ensure effective and efficient service delivery.
- Manage internal IT applications.
- Communicate and coordinate with IT vendors when required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or any other related field
- English language proficiency
- IT Engineer, Support Engineer, SysAdmin, or related experience
- Knowledge of AWS or other cloud services is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of operating systems (Mac OS / UNIX / Windows).
- Have excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in hardware solutions
- Basic knowledge of Linux, and Windows.
- Basic knowledge in Networking (tunnels, 802.1x, firewalls, Switching, WiFi).
- Administration Knowledge in the Google Suite.
- AWS/GCP Administration (basic).
- Industry-related certifications (ITIL, Network+, A+, CCNA, etc.)
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Zigatta.