- Guadalajara, México / Remote
- Position 21-00104
- Published 1 year ago
As iOS Senior Developer at Zigatta you'll build new features and customer experiences. Our developer is going to create mobile experiences using technologies such as Swift, UIKit and CocoaPods.
How you'll make an impact?
- By taking pride in your work and ensuring that user experience and development quality are superb.
- By bringing iOS subject matter expertise along with strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- By putting the user experience first but also understanding the importance of technical excellence and business alignment.
- By exercising the ability to break down complex business requirements and think analytically about the underlying business problems the requirements are solving.
- Proficiency in Swift and it's design patterns.
- Deep understanding of UIKit, Cocoa design patterns and API design.
- Deep understanding of iOS memory management.
- Deep understanding of Grand Central Dispatch and threading.
- Experience with advanced UI, animations & transitions using UIKit, Core Graphics, and Core Animation.
- Experience working with and consuming JSON and REST data contracts.
- Understanding of software design patterns, SOLID, and clean architecture.
- Understanding of functional and object-oriented programming patterns.
- Some general backend system knowledge of: HTTP, APIs, DBs, Micro Service and etc.
- Experience integrating third-party SDKs, either manually or using CocoaPods.
- Experience with Objective-C
- SwiftUI experience / knowledge
- Combine experience / knowledge
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Zigatta.