Growth Hacking Strategist
- Guadalajara, México / Remote
- Published 1 year ago
- Own entire lifecycle of all marketing campaigns, including overall strategy and design, day-to-day management, execution, analysis, and ongoing optimization for key initiatives for fast-growing E-commerce projects.
- Partner cross-functionally to develop data-driven digital marketing strategies.
- Own, manage and improve the E-commerce growth KPIs like Conversion Rates, AOV, LTV, and others.
- Lead the data-driven marketing and E-commerce UX teams.
- Participate in meetings with clients to present the strategies and results.
- English language proficiency
- Have excellent communication skills
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing for E-commerce and Web Development projects
- Project management skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Marketing degree, with high technical skills or Computer Science/Engineer degree with high creative/marketing skills
Experienced using platforms and technologies like:
- Web/E-commerce platforms: WordPress and Shopify
- Marketing automation tools: Klaviyo and/or HubSpot
- Data and analytics: Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and/or PowerBI
- PPC platforms: Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager
- Project Management / Agile Mythologies: Scrum and/or Growth Hacking Methodology
- PM Tools: Ideally Jira and/or Basecamp or similar like Notion, Asana, or Trello.
- Wireframe / Mockup tools like Axure, Sketch, or similar
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Zigatta.