- Guadalajara, México / Remote
- Position 21-00013
- Published 6 days ago
We love using data and AI to help our clients build a better future. As a Data Scientist at Zigatta, you will help transform our clients’ data into tangible business and social value by analyzing information, communicating outcomes, and collaborating on product development.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake to preprocess of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning systems
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (e.g. regressions, boosting trees, text mining and neural networks)
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Knowledge of SQL and Python; familiarity with Nodejs, Java or C++ is an asset
- Familiarity with AWS services such as SageMaker, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB and EC2.
- Experience working with MLOps platforms (like MLFlow, Weight & Biases) is a plus
- Good math skills and concepts (e.g. statistics, distributions, etc.)
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
- Excellent communication English skills.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Zigatta.