- Guadalajara, México / Remote
- Position 22-00014
- Published 4 months ago
We love using data and AI to help our clients build a better future. As a Data Scientist at Zigatta, you will help transform our clients’ data into tangible business and social value by analyzing information, communicating outcomes, and collaborating on product development.
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Build data systems and pipelines
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition
- Conduct data analysis and report on results
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop processes and tools for data monitoring and analysis.
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java and Python)
- Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets
- Familiarity with AWS data-related technologies (like Redshift, S3, Glue, and Athena)
- Exposure to other cloud technologies - Azure, Google Cloud
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of big data tools (like Spark), message queuing and stream processing is a plus
- Experience working workflow management tools (like Airflow) is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field.
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Zigatta.