- Guadalajara, México / Remote
- Position 22-00027
- Published 2 months ago
An Android Developer at Zigatta delivers high-quality code that always exceeds our client's expectations. Using a set of mobile and web technologies, our developer will create beautiful mobile experiences using technologies like Kotlin, Java, and Android Studio.
- Build & maintain Android applications for several brands
- Triage, debug and fix issues in a timely manner. Where needed, communicate and work with iOS and/or back-end teams to find root causes and ensure issues are fixed on all platforms
- Collaborating with UX Designers, Project Owners, Scrum Master, and other developers to plan, estimate and implement features
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Ensure the high performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- 4+ years of experience in Android app development.
- Proficient in Java & Kotlin programming languages.
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming patterns using RxJava & Kotlin Coroutines.
- Familiar with implementing navigation using Jetpack Navigation component.
- Experience writing unit tests with JUnit & UI tests using Espresso.
- Using Postman or other tools for testing & debugging HTTP traffic.
- Hands-on experience with source code management tools and processes (Git, Trunk Based Development, Azure DevOps Boards, Repos & Pipelines).
- Migrating from traditional multi-activity approach to NavGraph-based navigation.
- Experience writing unit tests using Robolectric framework.
- Knowledge of WireMock or other mocking / service virtualization tools.
- Kotlin Native / Multiplatform development experience.
- Xcode & iOS development experience.
- Cross-platform development experience (React Native, Flutter, Cordova, etc.)
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Zigatta.