Finance and Accounting
- Frisco, TX
- Position 21-00191
- Published 2 weeks ago
As an Accounting Analyst, your tasks will be to perform GL account reconciliations, invoicing, accounts receivable, and other general accounting tasks to ensure accurate reporting and data verification to enable management to analyze options and make financial decisions. The Accounting Analyst will monitor policies and procedures for various departments and identify and suggest improvements for accounting reporting and recording procedures.
- Manage the weekly and monthly invoice processing.
- Management of team member time-sheet and invoice reconciliation.
- Processes all expenses and accounts payable for the company.
- Record, balance, and deposit all receipts.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Setting up employees on payroll and processing bi-weekly payroll.
- Research and set up any required incremental state payroll accounts.
- Prepare monthly commission reports.
- Manage monthly financial reporting and period close of books.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Must possess a high level of ownership, accountability, and initiative.
- 3+ years experience as an accountant in a prior role.
- Individual must be a proactive self-starter that possesses an analytical problem-solving mindset - both theoretical and tactical.
- Ability to multi-task and change direction quickly.
- Solid understanding of financial management and accounting concepts specific to AP, AR, and Treasury.
- Knowledge of accounting software with specific prior experience using QuickBooks.
- Exceptional MS Office and Excel skills.
- Prior experience with ADP payroll preferred but not required.
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Possesses the required Accounting and or Finance certifications as required by law/jurisdiction.
- University degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
- Prior work as an Accounting Analyst with a Consulting Firm and/or Staffing Firm preferred but not required.
We're a team of talented developers and creative designers building beautiful, modern and reliable applications using a wide range of technologies. Join a fun and friendly team and supercharge your career path at Zigatta.