At a glance
One prominent financial institution from LATAM partnered with Zigatta to establish a centralized Business Intelligence solution, so the marketing, sales, and service teams could have reliable information about the customer in real-time.
The company needed to tackle two critical deficiencies as soon as possible to keep a competitive advantage in the modern market:
- Due to multiple legacy systems for managing customer data, the sales process required collaboration from many individuals outside of their teams—that coordination demanded an extraordinary amount of time, effort and politics.
- The service team couldn’t deliver accurate information to the customers, and the support tickets were mainly mishandled—this generated significant discomfort in the overall customer base.
In the technical layer, solve those deficiencies represented significant challenges:
- The customer data was dispersed between multiple legacy systems from various vendors.
- The marketing, sales and service teams were using different and disconnected operations tools.
Zigatta assembled a team of consultants and data engineers to design and implement a modern, centralized CRM system, a robust Business Intelligence solution, and a Machine Learning algorithm with predictive analytics:
- Created a hybrid data source orchestration to move information from legacy AS400, Oracle and proprietary system to a centralized BI 2.0 Solution using Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise.
- Designed a set of reports and dashboards with Power BI to present KPIs visualizations for customer engagement.
- Integrated an Azure Machine Learning solution to provide insights about chunk detection, up-sales recommendations, and onboarding on new and existing customers.
Once the BI solution was in place, the decision-makers could easily create reports and dashboards to get meaningful insights from customer data:
- Who were the most profitable customers?
- How to manage and reward customers based on their profitability?
- How to identify the “right” product/service to sell to the “right” customers, and at what time?
- How do we optimally allocate marketing resources to maximize profitability?
The overall performance on the different teams and departments improved drastically:
- The sales team could collaborate better and manage 60% more leads and business opportunities.
- The marketing team increased 2.4 times the number of campaigns and experiments managed across different digital channels.
- The customer service response time reduced by 57% the response time on customer support tickets.